Women's EVO Jawz
Distinct comfort, versatile traction
- Woven rip-stop upper designed for durabilty and fit security
- Moderate active foot frame for maximum tuned stability
- PROFLY™ midsole for a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off
- Vibram® Megagrip hi-traction outsole with 6mm lugs
- Multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain
- 100% Vegan
- RN 88276
The EVO Jawz contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The EVO Jawz contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The EVO Jawz features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The EVO Jawz features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The EVO Jawz is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The EVO Jawz features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop