Women's Tracer 2
- Open engineered mesh construction to maximize breathability and support
- 3D puff print frame for lightweight, detailed support
- Molded OrthoLite® sockliner for a precise fit and step in comfort
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for smooth ride
- PROFLY™ midsole for a unique balance of PROpulsion and PROtection
- Strategic rubber placement for lightweight durability
- Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- RN 88276
The Tracer 2 contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The Tracer 2 contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The Tracer 2 features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Tracer 2 features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The Tracer 2 is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The Tracer 2 features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop