Women's Speedgoat 2
- Midfoot cage construction designed for stability and lockdown/foot capture
- Open engineered mesh construction to maximize breathability and support
- Reinforced SpeedFrame construction for durabilityon the trail
- Oversize EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Wider platform designed to provide a more stable base on varied terrain
- CMEVA foam midsole absorbs impact points and offers stable footing
- Vibram® MegaGrip hi-traction outsole with 5mm lugs
- Multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain
- More durable outsole design
- RN 88276
The Speedgoat 2 contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The Speedgoat 2 contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The Speedgoat 2 features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Speedgoat 2 features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The Speedgoat 2 is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The Speedgoat 2 features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop