Men's Clifton 4
- Open engineered mesh construction to maximize breathability and support
- 3D puff print frame for lightweight, detailed support
- Molded Ortholite Sockliner
- Early stage Meta-Rocker
- Full EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE cushioning
- Moderate heel bevel provides smooth heel transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Full ground contact design
- Strategic hi-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight
The Clifton 4 contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The Clifton 4 contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The Clifton 4 features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Clifton 4 features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The Clifton 4 is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The Clifton 4 features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop