Men's Cavu 3
Responsive, energetic ride
- Adaptive stretch knit upper provides lightweight comfort and a more accommodating fit
- Zonal perforations within structured sections provide increased breathability
- Knit upper features a tongue-less construction for a comfortable feel
- Fine-tuned rocker profile offers a more up-tempo ride
- Features a deeper Active Foot Frame in the midsole for added support
- Top layer PROFLYTM midsole offers a responsive toe-off with a forgiving landing
- Updated EVA midsole provides more comfort underfoot
- Rubberized EVA outsole provides cushioning and resiliency
- RN 88276
The Cavu 3 contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The Cavu 3 contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The Cavu 3 features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Cavu 3 features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The Cavu 3 is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The Cavu 3 features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop