Women's Cavu 2
Responsive, energetic ride
- Lightweight, open engineered mesh offers a comfortable fit and optimal breathability
- Thin lycra comfort-fit bootie underneath the engineered mesh provides a seamless layer next to the foot
- Embroidered HOKA ONE ONE® logo
- PROFLY™ midsole for a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off
- X-shape design and siping provides traction and flexpoints
- Rubberized foam outsole for a lightweight, soft ground contact and responsive cushioning
- 100% Vegan
- RN 88276
The Cavu 2 contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The Cavu 2 contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The Cavu 2 features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Cavu 2 features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The Cavu 2 is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The Cavu 2 features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop