This plush, maximum cushion shoe is truly versatile. Whether you walk or run, the Akasa offers you comfort and support in an attractive, clean look.
Responsive, energetic ride
- Engineered knit upper combines support, comfort and breathability, offering a clean finish for active and casual use
- Textured TPU toe reinforcement for added durability and support
- Ultra-plush dual compound memory foam sock liner for all-day comfort
- Balanced Meta-Rocker
- Rubberized foam midsole offers a dynamic and responsive ride
- Rubberized foam outsole for high rebound cushioning and traction
- Wishbone design follows the natural gait path and provides traction in strategic flex points
- 100% Vegan
- RN 88276
The American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance recognizes products that have been found beneficial to foot health. To earn the Seal, each product is reviewed by a group of APMA podiatrists to ensure it promotes foot health.
The Akasa contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The Akasa contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The Akasa features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Akasa features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The Akasa is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The Akasa features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop