Men's Tor Ultra Low Wp Jp
- Full-grain leather and textile upper for durability
- eVent® waterproof membrane with full bootie construction
- Lace-to-toe with forefoot flex grooves for control and comfort
- Late stage Meta-Rocker geometry designed for additional stability and smooth toe-off
- Active Foot Frame provides inherent stability
- Full length EVA top midsole for cushioning
- Rubberized EVA midsole for a responsive, supportive ride
- Vibram® Megagrip hi-traction outsole with 5mm lugs
- RN 88276
The Tor Ultra Low Wp Jp contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The Tor Ultra Low Wp Jp contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The Tor Ultra Low Wp Jp features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Tor Ultra Low Wp Jp features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The Tor Ultra Low Wp Jp is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The Tor Ultra Low Wp Jp features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop