Men's Outdoor Voices x Clifton
- Open engineered mesh construction to maximize breathability and support.
- 3D puff print frame for lightweight, detailed support.
- Molded Ortholite Sockliner.
- Early stage Meta-Rocker.
- Full EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE cushioning.
- Moderate heel bevel provides smooth heel transition.
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability.
- Full ground contact design.
- Strategic hi-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight.
The Outdoor Voices x Clifton contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The Outdoor Voices x Clifton contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The Outdoor Voices x Clifton features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Outdoor Voices x Clifton features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The Outdoor Voices x Clifton is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The Outdoor Voices x Clifton features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop