Women's Bondi 7
Women's Bondi 7
The most cushioned shoe in the HOKA road-shoe lineup, the game-changing Bondi 7 delivers a smooth, balanced ride over any distance.
Can't find your size? Sign up to get back in stock updates.
- Open-engineered mesh construction delivers breathable comfort
- Memory foam collar cradles ankle in plush comfort
- TPU overlays offer additional midfoot structure and support
- Internal heel counter provides a supportive, locked-in fit
- Full-length compression-molded EVA midsole
- Refined early-stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride
- Bevelled heel design offers a smooth transition and increased durability
- Rubber outsole minimises weight and maximises durability
ALL-NEW BONDI 7
THE ULTRA-CUSHIONED GAME-CHANGER
The most cushioned shoe in the HOKA road-shoe lineup, the game-changing Bondi 7 delivers a smooth, balanced ride over any distance. Engineered with the same full EVA midsole, breathable mesh upper and signature Meta-Rocker technology as its predecessor, the Bondi 7 is updated with a supremely plush collar.
The Bondi 7 contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The Bondi 7 contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The Bondi 7 features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Bondi 7 features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The Bondi 7 is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The Bondi 7 features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop