Men's Challenger Low GORE-TEX
- Waterproof Nubuck leather upper and GORE-TEX waterproof bootie provide a premium and complete barrier from a variety of weather
- Molded eye-row offers additional support and strength to ensure a secure lockdown
- Stitched midfoot "seatbelt" provides additional midfoot lockdown
- Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
- Lightweight and oversized EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning
- CMEVA foam midsole provides stable footing and absorbs impact points
- 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction
- Podular outsole design provides stability on uneven terrain
The Challenger Low GORE-TEX contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The Challenger Low GORE-TEX contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The Challenger Low GORE-TEX features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Challenger Low GORE-TEX features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The Challenger Low GORE-TEX is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The Challenger Low GORE-TEX features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop