Women's Bondi SR
- Features a water-resistant, full-grain leather upper
- Padded memory foam collar for a comfortable and locked-in fit
- Features a soft lining wrap on the tongue for greater comfort
- Full-length EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning
- Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
- Outsole features a slip-resistant rubber and a tread designed to optimize traction on a variety of surfaces
- Tested on surfaces with water, oil and soap for slip-resistance
The Bondi SR contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The Bondi SR contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The Bondi SR features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Bondi SR features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The Bondi SR is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The Bondi SR features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop