Performance Knit 3" Short
ECONYL® regenerated nylon
Item No. 1110298
For HOKA athlete Magdalena Boulet, every detail matters when she is planning for a 100-mile race like the Leadville Trail 100. Comfort and performance are crucial in a grueling event that can last 24 hours or longer. The first time she tried a sample of these shorts, she knew she would wear them at Leadville – where she crossed the finish line first. With ultra-comfortable knit fabric made from post-consumer recycled materials, plus enough pockets to carry what you need without adding bulk, these shorts will be one of your staples, even if you aren’t running quite as far as 100 miles.
- SUSTAINABLE ITALIAN FABRIC MADE WITH ECONYL® REGENERATED NYLON AND POLYESTER
- FABRIC IS MADE FROM POST-CONSUMER RECYCLED MATERIALS WITHOUT LOSS OF QUALITY
- BRUSHED, ULTRA SOFT MATTE FEEL
- THERMAL PROTECTION
- UV PROTECTION
- 78 % POLYAMIDE, 22 % ELASTANE
- SHAPED WAISTBAND WITH LOWER CUT IN FRONT & HIGHER IN BACK
- THREE TOTAL POCKETS
- TWO SIDE POCKETS: ONE BINDED, ONE INVISIBLE ZIP (BOTH FIT SMARTPHONES)
- ONE WAISTBAND FRONT POCKET FITS CAR KEY, ENERGY GEL, ETC.
- REFLECTIVE “HOKA ONE ONE” ON BACK ADDS VISIBILITY